Paul Lafrance Design with DesignerStone®Panels
Paul Lafrance and his team are always looking for the best ways of bringing backyard renovation design ideas to an impressive show-stopping level. Designer Stone®Panels has been a fantastic partner that helps to make their customers’ backyard an outdoor oasis by incorporating strong and gorgeous stone products.
Based in Toronto (Ontario), DesignerStone®Panels is a family run and operated business that strives to impact the building and manufacture industry with leading innovative stone products, allowing new design ideas to come to life with the possibility of thin, large, real stone panels.
Understand the process
The products are made up of a front layer of thinly cut real stone (granite, travertine, onyx and marble) adhered to an unique backing which is then engineered using the most modern patented technology to create an extremely strong stone faced structure.
The panels are made by cutting natural stone blocks as thin as 5mm. Depending on the type of stone and the use, the backings can be aluminum polymer composite, fiberglass, honeycomb and PVB. The result is a natural stone panel that is stronger and much lighter than traditional large slabs of the same stone.
– Lightweight: 1/3 to 1/6 weight of slab
– 10 x stronger than full slab
– 100% waterproof/100% natural stone
– Quick and easy to install
– Bookmatched panels
– No CNC machine/or bridge saw required
– Certified installs
– Can be installed over existing tiles
– 25 year warranty
– Opaque and translucent options
– Eco Friendly: less raw product, less water, less emissions, and less freight
– Endless applications: showers, bath surrounds, feature walls, elevators, furniture, bars, wine rooms and so on!
Why does Paul Lafrance love to incorporate DesignerStone®Panels in projects?
Thanks to its modern technology, the products from DesignerStone®Panels are gorgeous, innovative and easy to install. The thin cut and sturdy backing create a lightweight yet strong panel that can be cut without specialty heavy tools.
See for yourself the beauty from DesignerStone®Panels. Visit the gallery on the website!